Well, today is a pretty exciting day, because I can finally let the cat out of the bag, and reveal, a project I have been working on for the last couple of months. Introducing the SA Lotto App iPhone app (iTunes Link).
Over the last couple of months I have been working with a chap down in Cape Town called Juliaan Evenwel on this app, and today it was (finally) approved by Apple. Juliaan did most of the iPhone groundwork, and designed the app, while I gave input on the functionality and design aspect of the app. Big Big thanks go to Juliaan on the work he has put into this app. He has spent hours and hours on this project. Respect :)
The app will show all the latest results from the South African lottery, as well a couple of cool features such as a random Quick Pick generator. Another funky feature is the ability to choose your own numbers which the app will then match up to the drawn ones, and show you if you have won.
This is the app store description we have set:
SA Lotto App offers you the most comprehensive iPhone South African Lotto App
Features of the app include:
* Simple and intuitive user interface
* Instant results from Lotto, Lotto Plus & Powerball draws as soon as they are made available.
* Full prize division payouts for Lotto, Lotto Plus & Powerball.
* Full draw information including machine used as well as draw number etc.
* Quick pick numbers with hot & cold indicators as well as number appearances.
* Pick your own numbers to match up to winning numbers to see if you have won.
* This App Requires a working internet connection (WiFi or 3G) to download the latest results and statistics.
To see more info about SA Lotto App, head on over http://www.salottoapp.com or download it from the app store at – http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sa-lotto/id378928613?mt=8
I would love to hear feedback and comments on the app and if you have any suggestions on how we can change the app, we would really appreciate it. This is just the start of a couple of what is destined to become a really great South African iPhone app.