I got a mail from a guy up in Jozi looking for an iPhone app developer. If you are looking for an iPhone developer position or know of someone who is, check out the specs below, and drop me an email and I will put you in touch with the relevant people.
The position is a permanent position and is based in the Randburg area. Salary is highly negotiable.
- Architect and build applications on the Apple iPhone SDK.
- Submit applications to the Apple App Store.
The following capabilities are critical to the position:
- Successfully submitted at least 1 application to the Apple iPhone App Store.
- Navigation-based and Tab-bar application development.
- OpenGL application development an advantage.
- Application architecture.
- Analytical thinking.
- User experience/information architecture.
- Quality oriented.
- Flexibility (including time flexibility).
- Service oriented.
- Performance under pressure.