I came across a very cool Windows/Mac app yesterday called Phone Disk, which is FREE until 1 Dec.
The programme allows you to view folders and use your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch as a Disk on your computer, using your standard USB cable,even if it is NOT jailbroken.
Features of the app include:
- Open, copy and save files directly on device
- Browse the iPhone in Finder and Windows Explorer
- Fully integrated with OSX and Windows
- Expands to work with multiple devices
- Copy images and then view them on device
The programme is FREE until 1 Dec 2010, so I suggest you get your hands on it ASAP.