How to get Angry Birds in South Africa
One of the most common questions I get asked when people see my iPhone is “Do you have Angry Birds on your iPhone ?” No lies.
The person asking me the question more than likely will have an iPhone and they have heard about Angry Birds, but can’t find it on the South African iTunes store. Or any of the games for that matter.
Here are a couple steps on how to get Angry Birds on your iPhone or iPad in South Africa
- The first thing you need to do is sign up for a US iTunes account. Be sure to follow the steps carefully, as you many people come back and say they don’t get the “none” option when trying to sign up.
- You can now also get a Full Downloadable guide or we can even set up the account for you -> https://www.marcforrest.com/creating-an-itunes-app-store-account-without-a-credit-card/
- You can keep your SA iTunes account, but will need to sync the apps separately. My suggestion is to re-download the Free apps from the US store and keep the paid for ones on the SA Store, and slowly start buying paid apps from the US store.
- Buy iTunes vouchers from one of the voucher providers in South Africa
- Download any of the Angry Birds games. Most of these games cost $0.99 for the iPhone
The game is awesome and will keep you entertained for hours & hours. A must have if you have an iPhone or iPad