[Edit 11 Jan 2018] – After numerous reports that the Binance app is no longer working on iOS, it looks like they have finally re-published it to the iOS app store. You can download it from here http://bit.ly/binanceiosapp
So after I wrote my post the other day on How To Buy Altcoins In South Africa, I chatted to one of my friends who asked if Binance had an app. And the answer to that is a resounding YES!! In fact they have an awesome app that allows you to view the exchange and trade as well! You can download the app from the iOS app store -> http://bit.ly/binanceiosapp
Installing the app is a little bit tricky, as it is not available on the iOS app store for anyone to download. You have to download it from the Binance App site, and then give it the correct permissions to run on your device.
I put together a quick little demo on how to do this on your iPhone
- Visit https://www.binance.com/ios-install.html to download the app or snap the QR code below if you on a PC
- You will see the Binance App on your phone.
- Once you click it to open it, it may give you an error, which is quite simple to get around
- Go to Settings -> General -> Device Management
- You will see an entry under there titled “Hunan Shituo Technology Development Co LTD” or “Shenzhen Posun Industry Co., LTD”
- Click on this and then click “Trust Hunan Shituo Technology Development Co LTD” or “Shenzhen Posun Industry Co., LTD”
You will see under this there is an icon for the Binance app that says Verified. This means Apple has verified the app to run on Apple devices.
- One you have done this, you can open the Binance app and login in with your credentials.
Using the Binance App, you can view your portfolio & trade using any of the coins on the exchange. You can also view graphs and set time stops on the graphs
All in all a very simple app, but makes trading on Binance so much easier!