20% Discount code MARC20
I have been using the MySwimPro app for just over a year now. It is one of the best apps out there if you keen on learning to swim, a dedicated swimmer or just want to learn more about swimming. If you have read my story about swimming the Midmar 8 Miler (in 2 weeks time!!)
The MySwimPro app offers a Free and Elite version of the product. The Free version allows you to do a couple of things including:
- Write and log an unlimited number of workouts.
- Load an unlimited number of Custom workouts to a compatible smartwatch.
- Quick Log.
- An entire Training Plan
- Custom workout builder and save up to three workouts to your personal library.
- Profile to show distance swum.
- Earn achievements based on distance and number of workouts logged.
- Global community of fellow swimmers.
There are 3 components to the Elite version. You can select all 3 and pay a once off annual fee of $119 (which is actually a 55% saving) or you can select a specific component of the Elite version. The 3 components are
- Unlimited Workouts
- Training Plans
- Fresh Workout of the Day
- Personalized Dynamic Interval
- Instructional HD Videos
- Technique Drills for Every Stroke
- Body Position and Breathing Reference Guide
- Flipturn Course
- Heart Rate Analysis
- Strokes Per Lap
- Profile Analytics
If you looking to get started I would suggest going for the Training component, which is $4.99 a month, which you can then bill annually and works out to $59.99 a year.
I recently got the opportunity to join the MySwimPro Ambassador programme, which allows me to share this app even more. One of the benefits of being an Ambassador is I can offer a 20% discount on the Elite Subscription
So to take advantage of the 20% discount, you go to https://myswimpro.com/elite/packs/ and select the package you want to use. If you haven’t signed up already you sign up and then use the Promo Code MARC20 on checkout to claim your 20% discount. Simple as that :)
If you do use MySwimPro or plan on using it pop a comment below and let me know how it’s all going!